1. The Falling Leaves and the Scarecrow by Steve Metzger
This book has crows in it. The scarecrow is not very good at his job, and he cannot scare the crows. The leaves come up with a good idea to help him.
2. Shake dem Halloween Bones by W. Nikola-Lisa
I like the pumpkin guy who sings the song. Lots of fairy tale characters come to the party and join in the dance. Scoo-bee-doo-bee-doo-wah!
3. Goodnight Goon A Petrifying Parody by Michael Rex
A parody of Goodnight Moon. In the cold gray tomb/ There was a pre=”a “>graveatone/ and a black lagoon/ AAT a picture of-/Martians taking over the moon
4. Ten Timid Ghosts by Jennifer O’Connell
I like to look for the clever ghost in each page. She knows the witch is behind all the strange things going on in the house!
5. Big Pumpkin by Erica Silverman
It reminds me of the Enormous Turnip.
ZOO MOO TO